Job interview question: If I meet you in five years in a mall, would I remember your name? What makes you special?

Answer:

I guess that to a greater extent would depend on your memory, but even so I still don't think remembering my name has anything to do with me being special or not. But if you insist on knowing, I believe that everyone is special in their way, and being myself is a start. After all, an original is worth more than a copy.


Job interview question: 
What are the duties and responsibilities of a teacher?


Job interview question: 
What ESL activities in small classes would you suggest?


Job interview question: 
How do you know if you met objectives? 


Job interview question: 
What are the advantages and the disadvantages of the communicative language teaching method?


Job interview question: 
If I walked into your classroom, what would I see going on?





No comments:

Post a Comment